Friday, April 13, 2007

Mid-Week Miscellany

I’ve found it pretty cool that we are getting our blog visited from all over the globe!

For example, we’ve been getting comments back from our nephew, Joe, who is currently deployed to Kuwait.

Thought the family might enjoy seeing a recent ‘Joe picture’ from Kuwait…


Antje, my SAP manager (and friend!) in Puchheim, Germany, was keeping up with the blog over her Easter holiday and sent back to me this lovely flower picture from her garden.





Unfortunately the unseasonable cold weather this year has destroyed our tulips so I quess we’ll have to enjoy vicariously through Antje!

---By the way, if you send us 'people' pictures, please let us know if it’s ok to share with friends here.

Also wanted to show you one of Ken's recent projects. You might remember that early on, I said the only complaint I had on the RV was that there was no place for the trash can.


Well, sure enough, Handy-Dandy Kenny to the rescue and with some re-engineering of the layout below the sink, I now have a place for my trash can In the process he lined the bottom with a sheet of vinyl for future easy cleanup. Ok, I guess now I'm down to zero complaints with the motorhome...ah well, I'll come up with something!

I also wanted to share with you what has proven to be a great little find. Our Shark vacuum which we picked up for $30 as Shopco.



We were surprised at the suction in such a little plastic contraption. It comes apart in all different ways and has lots of extra little hoses and attachments for use on fabric and furniture. It compacts quick and easy to fit inside one of the dinette bench storage areas. By the way, Handy-Dandy Kenny not included!!

We'll be back soon with updates on our next great adventure!

Hugs, C

1 comment:

Big Jake said...

Great picture of Joe by the way. That must be from his new camera.
I like your stories.
Talk to you soon.