Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snowy Valentine

Reporting to you from the banks of the Mississippi on this snowy Valentine's Day, 2010.
Ken and I decided it was a play-day and so decided to head out in the snow in the jeep, maybe see if any of the eagles were out down by the lock and dam.

We weren't disappointed.



Ditka and Sox were all about a walk by the river even in the blustery snowstorm.



We had so much fun playing and driving about in the snow that we stayed out for several hours. I'll leave you with some of the other snow pictures we snapped during our snowy Valentine's adventure.





Hope you all had as much fun with your Valentine today as I did!!

Hugs, C




1 comment:

Doug & JoAnn said...

I love your snow pictures.... But I'm glad I'm just looking at pictures instead of experiencing it in person!!!!! JoAnn